Ultra-Low Emissions Gas Furnace
First-in-class, lowest emission furnace on the market
Warranty on covered components is 5 years, compressor is covered for 10 years. Warranty on furnace heat exchanger is 20 years or lifetime depending on model. A 10-Year Extended Limited Warranty is available with product registration.
Our Lennox Dealers are here to helpYour Location: Find a Dealer
Comfort You Can Trust
The EL195NE ultra-low NOx gas furnace with our revolutionary design delivers consistent comfort, while producing 65% lower NOx emissions than standard low NOx furnaces. So, it not only meets your comfort needs, but it also meets the needs of the environment.
We have higher standards. Others think so, too.
Year after year, leading institutions choose to award Lennox for its innovative initiatives in product design which helps homeowners define what perfect air means to them. Below you’ll find a recognition this product has received.
Ratings & Reviews
There are no customer reviews for EL195NE Ultra-Low Emissions Gas Furnace:Be the first to rate this product
Get answers from a Lennox® Dealer.
It's easy to find an expert Lennox Dealer who can help you make the most of your HVAC system.View Now
Get the answers you need from your preferred dealer:
AZ Air Cond & HeatingGo to my Dealer's Page
Glossary of terms
- Annualized Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- A measure of furnace heating efficiency. The higher the AFUE, the more efficient the furnace.Learn More
- Dual Fuel
- Learn More
A comfort system that pairs an electric heat pump with a gas furnace and alternates between the two fuel sources to maximize comfort and efficiency.
- Energy Star®
- ENERGY STAR® is a program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) designed to help consumers and businesses save money by choosing energy-efficient products and technologies. Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment with the ENERGY STAR® label meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy-efficient performance.Learn More
- Gas Furnaces
- A gas furnace is the part of an HVAC system that converts natural gas or propane into high-temperate heat for the home.Learn More
Products that add to the performance of EL195NE Ultra-Low Emissions Gas Furnace
- * Lennox’ SL97UH40NV36B, EL195UH100NE60C, SL280UH100NV60C, and EL180UH040NE36A units are the first commercially available natural Gas-Fired Fan type Central Furnaces to meet a NOx emission limit of 14 nanograms per Joule (ng/J).
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps (excluding ductless systems) must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.