- Your unit is not a Lennox-branded product.
- Your unit is not Lennox residential equipment installed in a residential application which is defined as an owner occupied, single-family residence.
- Your unit was not registered within 60 days*of the original date of installation.
- Your unit was not installed by a licensed, professional installer.
- You did not provide all of the required information.
*Homeowners in California, Quebec, and other jurisdictions where registration requirements to effectuate warranties are prohibited by law will automatically receive the Basic Limited Warranty and Extended Limited Warranty (parts only) applicable to the equipment they purchase and the failure to register equipment will not diminish these warranty rights in any way. If such homeowners wish to change their parts-only Extended Limited Warranty to 3 years of labor and 7 years of parts coverage (for Merit and Elite) and 3 years of labor coverage and 10 years of parts coverage (for Signature), they will need to contact Lennox Consumer Support within 60 days of Installation (for existing homes) or closing date (for new construction).