- Are all indoor allergens harmful?
- How do allergens get inside my house?
- Can dry air affect my health?
- Why is my throat so dry?
- What causes indoor air pollution?
- How can I improve my indoor air quality?
- Why is carbon monoxide (CO) in the home dangerous?
- What is Indoor Air Quality?
- How can I tell if there is carbon monoxide in my home?
- Can strong odors in my house cause health problems?
- How can I tell if I have a ventilation problem?
- Why is proper air circulation important in the home?
- What are some of the harmful effects of ozone?
- What is ozone?
- What harmful household odors should I be aware of?
- Can indoor air humidity affect asthma and other respiratory ailments?
- How does overly dry air affect my home comfort and health?
- What are some causes of home odors?
- Can indoor air humidity levels have an impact on my energy bills?
- How does excessive humidity affect my home comfort and health?
- What causes low humidity in a house?
- What causes high humidity in a house?
- What are some sources of chemicals in the home?
- What are the health risks of household chemicals?
- What are volatile organic chemicals?
- What types of germs are there?
- Why are germs in my home a concern?
- Why is ventilation important for proper indoor air quality?
- What are the benefits of clean air?
- What are some signs of humidity problems in the home?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Perfect comfort is something we want you to experience long after you’ve purchased your Lennox® product. That’s why we offer a collection of resources that make it as easy as possible for you to get the answers and support you need.
Get answers from a Lennox® Dealer.
It's easy to find an expert Lennox Dealer who can help you make the most of your HVAC system.View Now
Get the answers you need from your preferred dealer:
AZ Air Cond & HeatingGo to my Dealer's Page