Need more information?
Our customer-care specialists are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Looking for literature?
Frequently Asked Questions< back to list
Should I be concerned about carbon monoxide in my home?
Carbon monoxide can be an invisible threat to your family's health and safety. Though more commonly associated with fires and automobile emissions, carbon monoxide poisoning can accumulate in any home unless certain precautions are taken.
Home heating systems represent only 5% of potential carbon monoxide sources. Though the amount of carbon monoxide produced is not substantial, it is important to schedule annual maintenance visits by a qualified technician to make sure all combustion appliances are operating properly and all chimneys and vents are free from obstruction.
For more information on carbon monoxide detection, contact your local Lennox dealer.