Environmental Protection Policy
Lennox International is dedicated to protecting the environment in which we live and to conserving the natural resources we use, and will conduct our business accordingly.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations governing environmental protection
- Maintaining a comprehensive environmental compliance program, including standards, procedures and audits
- Educating, training and motivating employees to conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner
- Incorporating environmental considerations within the criteria by which projects, products, processes and purchases are evaluated
- Encouraging the use of non-polluting technologies and waste minimization in the design of products and processes
- Promoting the conservation of resources and protection of the environment through recycling, reuse and proper disposal of materials
- Anticipating and responding to public concerns about potential hazards and impacts of operations, products, wastes or services, including those of global significance
- Continuing to improve environmental performance, taking into account technical developments, scientific understanding, consumer needs and community expectations
Implementation of this policy is a primary responsibility of Lennox International, its subsidiaries and each facility manager, as well as their employees.